Conditions of use
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), BIZPILLS S.L. informs that:
1. Its legal name is BIZPILLS S.L., with Tax ID Number B-83310789 and headquarters in Calle Marqués de Monteagudo 22, 28028, Madrid (Spain). You can contact BIZPILLS S.L. by phone at +34 902 534 004, fax at +34 917 266 476 or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The objective of the domain, www.quizfit.com, is to provide information to the general public about its activities and offer a description of the products and services provided by Quizfit.
3. These general conditions control the access to and use of the website, www.quizfit.com (hereafter “the Website”), available for free to Internet users on behalf of BIZPILLS S.L. Access to the Website implies full acceptance of these conditions without prejudice to the general or specific conditions provided for certain and specific services, which will be understood as accepted by simple use of the site.
4. The intellectual property rights of the Website, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and different elements contained in the code are owned by BIZPILLS S.L, who has the ownership of exclusive rights to exploit them in any form, especially through the rights of reproduction, distribution and public communication.
5. The visioning, printing and downloading of parts of the Website’s content are authorized solely and exclusively under the following circumstances:
- Compatibility with the purposes of the Web.
- With the sole purpose of obtaining information for private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly forbidden.
- Respect for the integrity of the Website’s content, expressly prohibiting any amendments thereto.
- Graphics or images available on the Website are not used separately from the text or other images that accompany them.
6. BIZPILLS S.L. reserves the right to, at any time and without prior notice, modify and update the information contained on the Website, its configuration and design and/or conditions for access.
7. BIZPILLS S.L. does not guarantee the lack of interruptions or errors when accessing the Website or its content, nor that it is up-to-date, although it comprises in making every possible effort to carry this out, provided that there are no causes that make this impossible or difficult to execute, and, as soon it becomes aware of any errors, disconnections or out-of-date content, all efforts will be made to correct the errors, restore communication and update the contents.
8. Both access to the Website and misuse of any information which may be contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. BIZPILLS S.L. is not liable for any consequence, damage or injury arising from such access or use. BIZPILLS S.L. is not liable for any security errors that may arise or for any damage caused to any user’s computer system (hardware or software) or the files or documents stored therein as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the Website’s services and content.
- Any malfunctioning of the browser.
- The use of outdated versions.
9. BIZPILLS S.L. assumes no liability whatsoever for any content accessed through a link on the Website, provided it is beyond its control, nor guarantees the lack of viruses or other elements which may cause alterations in the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user by this. In the event that any user, client or third party considers that the content or services provided by the linked pages are illicit or damage the assets or rights of said user, a customer or a third party, liable for compensation, and, in particular where they are:
- Activities or contents that could be considered illegal under Spanish criminal law.
- Activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Activities or contents that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defence.
- Activities or contents that endanger the protection of public health, respect for dignity and the principle of non-discrimination, and the protection of health and childhood; the user must send an e-mail (email@example.com) to the administrators to initiate the appropriate procedure to solve the relevant problems.
10. BIZPILLS S.L. owns the intellectual property rights related to its products and services. With reference to quotes regarding products and services of third parties, BIZPILLS S.L. recognizes the corresponding intellectual property rights of their holders, without implying or mentioning the existence of rights or any responsibility, endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation on the Website on behalf of BIZPILLS S.L., unless expressly manifest.
11. The unauthorized use of the information contained on the Website, its resale, as well as any breach of the Intellectual Property rights belonging to BIZPILLS S.L. will result in the appropriate legal action.
12. BIZPILLS S.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the registered user’s residency for any dispute that may arise from access to or use of the Website. In the event that the user resides outside Spain, BIZPILLS S.L. and the user shall submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts of Madrid (Capital), Spain.